If anyone is interested

Back to General Discussion

NOTE: Guests cannot currently post to this Forum. If you would like to join the club, click here.

Friday, September 4, 2015 5:07pm

FistName: Gus

LastName: Hinostroza

Email: bdgstone@gmail.om

Phone: 818-415-3410

Details: I’m looking for 3 or 4 cool off road or lifted trucks or monster trucks and their owners for a PAID promo shoot for the TV Show “Jay Leno’s Garage” out on the El Mirage Dry Lake Bed (near Victorville, CA) on September 9th. LIFTED SUV's, ridiculously lifted pick ups, Big bad gas guzzling machines! We’re gathering cars and motorcycles from around Southern California to create an epic scene of gorgeous bikes and cars out in the desert. Again this shoot is coming up on next Wednesday September 9th and we’re approving people in the next two days. Anyone who wants to participate should send me a couple pictures of their car (s) (front, side, beauty shot) plus their first/last name, telephone numbers and email addresses. - We’ll PAY $300 appearance fee for each bike & driver selected! - PLUS $50 for fuel/wash up allowance for owner! - PLUS - Everyone will get a copy of the spot! - AND we are serving breakfast and lunch! But I need to get people submitted and approved in the next 24-48 hours so the producers can reach out and get clearances in order, etc. If you could, please pass this around to your friends with nice looking rides who might be interested, have them send me a photo of the car and owner (first & last name), along with an email and phone. Thanks in advance. Gus Hinostroza 818-415-3410 - Cellular bdgstone@gmail.com

thumbnail

X Man
2002 Jeep TJ

Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:55pm

I got invited to this and went yesterday.  It was a full day of all types of cars, and filming.  I'll share the commercial once I receive the copy.  It should be aired a lot over the next 2-3 months.  I'll let you know when and on what channel.

thumbnail

OK
1998 Land Rover Discovery

Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:58pm

Cool. I applied but didn't get chosen.
thumbnail

Jeep Daddy
2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon Wrangler