Email from CV4W

Back to General Discussion

NOTE: Guests cannot currently post to this Forum. If you would like to join the club, click here.

Friday, October 3, 2014 12:36pm

Hey fellas,

I got an email from mailer@cv4w.org commenting on my Yaesu tranceiver and asking what antenna's I plan to use. The title of the email is "DV4W Rig comment has been posted"  

I'm not sure if replying to this directly will get to the originater of the email or what.  Oh and the body of the email says:

"ad6at@cox.net has submitted a comment on your Rig.

Comment:
NICE mobile radio. What kind of antennas do you plan on using?

Thanks,

Capo Valley 4 Wheelers
http://www.cv4w.org
If you do not want to receive further emails from the website, please un-check the Send Emails option on your member profile. "

So, since I'm not familiar with all of the emails you guys have I don't know who this is.  LOL  Please advise.  I looked everywhere on the CV4W site for a forum with this communication and can't find one.

thumbnail

Jeep Daddy
2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon Wrangler

Friday, October 3, 2014 1:03pm

Never mind.  I figured it out.  It's always challenging to figure out new forums.  I just clicked on the hyper link in the email and then typed in the comments.  The comments are at the bottom of the page where I "edit my rig"  

I'm installing an ATAS 120 for the HF freqs and a Diamond 2m/440 antenna for the VHF/UHF freqs.  I'm trying to figure out exactly where I want to mount the tranceiever but the removable face plate is already planned out.  I'll have to weld a couple of tabs on the swing out tire carrier too.  I will want to do all the welding at one time so I'm trying to figure out the other mods to do to my swing out tire carrier.  I'd like to add water and gas back there; I'd like to keep the Hi-lift there and mount the antennas too.

thumbnail

Jeep Daddy
2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon Wrangler