CAPO VALLEY 4 WHEELERS: MONTHLY MEETING – first Tuesday of the month at Wind and Sea Restaurant in Dana Point, Ca.7:30 P.M. CV4W.org for more information on our club
Monthly Meeting is TUESDAY – July 5th, 2011, starts at 7:30 P.M.
v Officers/Board Members
o PRESIDENT - Mark Danzo
o VICE PRESIDENT — Rich Rader
o TREASURER/SECRETARY – Chuck Jones
o WEBMASTER – Zach Olsen
o BOARD MEMBER 1 - Roberto Miranda
o BOARD MEMBER 2 - Dave Merrill
o BOARD MEMBER 3 – Charlie Yoon
- MEET AND GREET: Welcome new visitors, member introductions
- JULY 5th – HAM RADIO OUTLET – GUEST SPEAKER: Janet Margelli, KL7MF
- CAPO VALLEY 4 WHEELERS VOLUNTEER INFORMATION:
- ADOPT-A-TRAIL NEWS: Tip Top Mountain Trail 2N90, San Bernardino National Forest - Pathfinder Bob:
- SAN BERNARDINO National Forest ASSOCIATION OHV GROUP
- Tech Tips Session – Learn your Rig.
- Suggested Topics for future meetings.
- PAST RUNS AND EVENTS:
- JUNE 11th, Saturday – MILLER JEEP (AND TOYOTA) TRAIL –Trail Boss Jeepfrog – Trip Report
- JUNE 11TH, Saturday – GENRIGHT ANNUAL SWAP MEET – 7 am to 2 pm – Event Report - Scotch
- JUNE 17-19, Friday through Sunday – BIG BEAR FOREST FEST – Trip Report - OC Merrill
- FUTURE 4 WHEEL RUNS AND EVENTS:
- JULY 8-10 – Friday through Sunday – Sherman Pass and Monache Meadows – Trail Boss Rich
- August – Need trail suggestions and Trail Boss.
- September - trail suggestions and Trail Boss.
- October /November – Rice Valley & Turtle Mountains – Mark Danzo
- CAPO VALLEY 4 WHEELERS is a member of these Organizations:
- BLUE RIBBON COALITION: www.sharetrails.org
- TREAD LIGHTLY: www.treadlightly.org
- CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF 4 WHEEL DRIVE CLUBS, INC.: (FOR MORE DETAILS VIST www.cal4wheel.com) for schedule of events
- Topic for Discussion: Cal 4 Wheeler Meeting: RE to be discussed at Meeting.
- WEBSITE UPDATES: Webmaster “Scotch” – FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
- STICKERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR $7.00 EACH OR BUY 2 AND YOU GET 2 SMALL STICKERS ALSO
- T-SHIRTS, SWEATSHIRTS, AND HATS: Check our inventory or add specific items to the Sheet
- TREASURER’S REPORT and 50/50 RAFFLE:
- TREASURER - CHUCK JONES
- Membership Dues: Please give all membership dues to Treasurer Chuck Jones. YEARLY DUES ARE $45.00. Yearly dues are collected in May. Cal 4 Wheelers membership is also $45.00.